We are looking for reinforcement!
We are an owner-managed, internationally active company which offers and produces energy supply systems, grid connection systems as well as transfer and transformer stations for renewable energies, for energy supply companies and for the industry. We manufacture complete and turnkey ready concrete and lightweight transformer stations as well as system solutions.
- a secure job in a company that has existed for more than 20 years
- a permanent full-time position with an above-average salary and additional performance-based bonus
- an extensive training with our qualified employees
- a varied area of responsibility with the possibility of further training and qualification
- an open-minded team
- flat hierarchies and a familial working atmosphere
- service vehicle, tools and work clothes for external opeations
CURRENT JOB OFFERS
Status August 2021
Project Engineer/Project Technician (m/f/d)
- you develop and plan the 6–36 KV energy distribution systems for our projects
- you are responsible for performing functional tests, protection tests and commissioning on site
- you coordinate technical solutions independently with customers and energy providers
- you plan and check control communication systems via modbus or other interfaces, e.g. IEC 870 05 101 or -104
- you run reconstruction measures for network connection solutions or distribution systems 6–110 KV
- you are an electrician/technician/master/engineer in the field of electrical energy - energy supply systems and systems 6–36 KV
- you have experience in the field of medium-voltage systems - transformers, power distribution systems 6–36 KV and protection technology
- you show interest and the will to further qualify yourself
- You have initiative, motivation and a high level of quality awareness
- preferably you have a good background of IT skills and a basic knowledge of English
IVR Energieverteilungen GmbH
Herr Dipl.-Ing. Reinicke
Mainaer Str. 2
Phone: 036 454 / 50 621
Fax: 036 454 / 50 673
Mobile: 0171 / 7286013
Are you interested in a full-time position with us?
If you are interested, please send us your application documents. Only in detailed form by mail.
For more information, please contact Mr. Reinicke — telephone number: 036 454/50 621 or send us an e-mail with your questions which we will answer asap.